The Days of Daph

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You're Caller #1!

This morning was an extra long one in bed..due to the fact that the children were on a 2 hour delay because of an inch of snow on the ground(????). I had been up around 10 till 6:00 earlier but when the alarm went off just a few minutes later, I put my weary eyes back to rest. (not to sleep, but closed to rest just an extra minute) The breakfast club show was on and they were giving a weeekend entertainment package away to the first 3 callers!! I picked up the phone, dialed the number and listened for an answer(knowing that someone who listens every day had the # programed into their phone and had gotten through before me)..."Good morning, who am I speaking with", the voice asked...I told him my name and he said"Congratulations, you're caller #1 and have just won two tickets to see Rachel Price's jazz concert on Saturday night and two free passes to a movie of your choice at Carmike Cinema"!!!! I was so surprised! The last time I actually won something was a $100 bill while playing bingo!! I do not know who Rachel Price is (yet, haven't looked her up), but I do have a sitter for the 6 year old and my husband and I hate a date for Saturday night! As for the 2 movie tickets, I think I'm going to save them for a movie I really want to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home