The Days of Daph

Monday, September 13, 2010

random

Summer's been dreadfully hot & I can't wait until fall arrives next week, with hopes it'll bring much cooler weather. as much as I have enjoyed my garden, vegetables & flowers...I soo look forward to the changing of the leaves and being able to have the windows open rather than have the ac on 24/7.

Courtney & Connor both have ortho appts tomorrow. It'll be a beautiful day to drive to Paris! Perhaps we'll visit with Mother a while too.

We're going to a fruit, vegetable, & plant auction tonight...I'm anxious to buy mums & get the fall decor put out front!

I'm not feeling the greatest today, could be due to the fact that I've not had alot of sleep lately AND that I've had more bourbon slushes & red roosters this weekend than I've had in YEARS!! Plus, I don't think I'm caught up from helping sister & Chris move last weekend. We hung new blinds throughout their house yesterday. Maybe it's just now caught up with me.

I'm way far behind on card making.. I had hopes for today, but that's shot now.. it's time for CC to be home from school soon & there are lunch dishes to be washed. Don't think I'm cooking tonight, didn't cook last night either as it was the Season Finale of True Blood!! We just may have take out. I'm craving pizza/tomato based sauce.. maybe it'll be Snappy Tomato Pizza, haven't had it since they opened. Have heard good reviews however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home